Head Cold Tablets 60
Head Cold Tablets include ingredients such as Onion, Eyebright and Pasque Flower that are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of a head cold such as blocked or runny nose and sneezing.
- Keep your cold to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
- Rest up while your immune system fights the cold virus.
- Drink plenty of water, herbal tea and clear soup to stay well hydrated and to lubricate a dry, scratchy throat.
- For a blocked nose, try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet.
Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 μg of each of: Aconitum napellus 3C, Allium cepa 2C, Arsenicum album 6C, Euphrasia officinalis 4C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Natrum muriaticum 3C, Nux vomica 5C, Pulsatilla 3X.