Baby & Child Colic 100mL
Baby & Child Colic contains ingredients which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to assist with the relief of symptoms normally associated with colic including irritability, abdominal discomfort and general upset. Baby & Child Colic may be used from birth: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your baby.
Colic is crying and fussing that happens a lot, or lasts for a long time. Your baby might draw their legs up, as if in pain. Most ‘colicky’ babies have no obvious physical or medical cause for their crying. But, if your baby is fussing and crying a lot, it’s a good idea to see your GP or paediatrician to rule out possible causes.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
You may find the following tips useful:
- Gently massage your baby’s tummy to relieve pain and help them relax.
- Hold your baby close to you and let them snuggle in or put them in a sling. Then try walking around, swaying or rocking slowly and gently. Try to avoid fast movements or changing positions too many times.
- Getting outside for a walk in the fresh air can be good for both of you. Many babies settle with the rhythm of being pushed in a pram.
- Ask family members and friends to help look after bub so you can have some time out for yourself. Caring for a colicky baby is hard work and you need extra support at this time.
How to use
Infants under 6 months: 0.5 mL.
Infants 6 months and over: 1 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 1 mL dose contains 1 μL of each of: Bryonia 30C; Chamomilla 6C; Colocynthis 6C; Mag. phos. 6C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose