Baby & Child Sleep 100mL
Baby & Child Sleep includes homeopathic preparations of the herbal ingredients Chamomile and Pasque Flower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve sleeplessness and insomnia. Baby & Child Sleep may be used in babies from 6 months of age: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is having problems sleeping, they may be:
- difficult to settle at night
- regularly waking up in the night.
If you are concerned about your child’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Babies and children enjoy a bedtime routine that gently winds them down and prepares them for sleep. Your routine might include a soothing bath, a bedtime story and a lullaby.
- Talk with your child about any worries they have that might be making it difficult for them to sleep.
- Protect young children from frightening information on the news or in adult conversations that they don’t need to know about.
Directions for use
Use the measuring device included.
6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for 4 doses before sleep, every night for 1 week. May be repeated if required. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Maximum recommended daily dose: 8 mL
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 9C, Arsenicum album 6C, Belladonna 6C, Chamomilla 30C, Coffea 6C, Gelsemium 9C, Ignatia 6C, Nux vomica 9C, Pulsatilla 9C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose