Chesty Cough 200mL
Chesty Cough Liquid includes homeopathic Senega and other ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve chesty, mucous coughs and nasal congestion.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If coughing persists, consult your doctor. Homeopathic medicine. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains hydroxybenzoates.
Cough & Cold Relief Hints
- Drink plenty of water to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added to help thin mucus and relieve nasal congestion.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Keep your cough to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Hepar sulfuris 5C, Ipecacuanha 6C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Pulsatilla 3X, Senega officinalis 2C, Stannum metallicum 5C.