Dry Cough 200mL
Dry Cough Oral Liquid includes homeopathic Yellow Dock and other ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve dry, raspy, irritating coughs and nasal congestion.
- Drink plenty of water, herbal teas and clear soup to help keep your throat moist.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try sleeping with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health!
- Stay in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 3C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 5C, Hyoscyamus 3C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Rumex crispus 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis 3C, Spongia tosta 3C.