Dry Cough 200mL
Dry Cough Oral Liquid includes homeopathic Yellow Dock and other ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve dry, raspy coughs and nasal congestion.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If coughing persists consult your doctor. Homeopathic medicine. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains hydroxybenzoates.
Cough & Cold Helpful Hints
- Drink plenty of water, herbal teas and clear soup to help keep your throat moist.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try sleeping with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health!
- Stay in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 3C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 5C, Hyoscyamus 3C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Rumex crispus 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis 3C, Spongia tosta 3C.