NYDA works in just one hour, so the hair will be free from lice and eggs in no time.
Simply spray on, wait 1 hour, comb to remove lice and eggs, wash hair with normal shampoo and say goodbye to your head lice problems!
Please note NYDA cannot be sent via overnight service
NYDA cannot be sent overseas
- Check each family member’s hair regularly for head lice or eggs (which are also called nits) and then treat family members who have any live lice.
- To kill any lice that have fallen onto pillowcases you can wash them in hot water that’s at least 60°C or iron with a hot iron or put them in the tumble dryer on the ‘hot’ setting for 15 minutes.
- Combs and hairbrushes may collect some live lice and can be easily cleaned by placing the comb or brush in a mug of water that’s 60°C or hotter for 60 seconds.
- The formula contains no neurotoxic pesticides, is easy to apply and the product’s effectiveness is supported by laboratory and clinical tests.
How to use
It’s important to use NYDA on dry hair.
- Spray the hair roots thoroughly with NYDA. Use enough NYDA to completely cover the hair when you massage it in.
- Massage in and allow it to work for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, carefully comb through the hair with the lice comb to remove the dead lice, nymphs and detached eggs.
- Wash the hair with your usual shampoo. Repeat shampooing if necessary.
- Dimethicone Dual Formula (92%, high and low viscous)
- Medium-chain triglycerides (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba wax), fragrances