Paw Paw Tube 100g
Paw Paw Ointment is rich in Paw Paw with the added nourishment of Shea Butter, Honey, Vitamin E and Grapeseed Oil to leave skin and lips feeling luxuriously soft. The petrochemical-free formula nurtures, soothes and protects dry skin and moisturises chapped lips. It's also great for soothing and softening baby’s bottom and dry skin, a perfect addition to the nappy bag!
- Dry skin is the most common skin complaint. Help to keep yours and bub’s skin supple and healthy by choosing skincare products without nasties, added soap, petrochemicals or synthetic ingredients.
- Keep showers and baths short and the water warm (rather than hot) to help prevent skin from drying out.
- Give your baby some nappy-free time every day (making sure their skin is protected from the sun).
- Enjoy eating a wide variety of fresh, whole foods including colourful veggies and fruit, wholegrains, fish and raw nuts to give your body and skin the nutrients they need.
- Being active, drinking plenty of water, getting enough beauty sleep and reducing your alcohol intake will all reap rewards for your skin.
Directions for use
Apply a small amount to dry, chapped skin or lips as often as needed. Use after each nappy change as a protective balm. Brauer Paw Paw Ointment can be safely used with modern cloth nappies.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya Fermented, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Honey, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil Infused, Papaya and Mango Fragrance LB1608D, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stevia Rebaudiana.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- As a result of the natural ingredients in Brauer Paw Paw Ointment, you may notice that the texture changes with the temperature.
- When it’s cold, your ointment may harden or develop a slight grainy texture. This is nothing to be alarmed about: you can gently warm the ointment itself or the product container in your hands.
- If your ointment becomes too warm in summer (perhaps from being left in the car), it may melt and separate. Simply cool the container down to room temperature before use. It’s ideal if you can store the ointment below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.