Brauer ArnicaEze Arnica Joint & Muscle Cream
Arnicaeze Joint & Muscle Cream for arthritis contains active ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help provide temporary relief from the pain of arthritis and rheumatism and to help reduce the joint inflammation associated with arthritis. These ingredients are also traditionally used to provide temporary relief from muscular aches and pains, from fibrositis pain and from the symptoms of low back pain.
Directions for use
Adults and children: Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each gram contains: Tinctures of Arnica montana equiv. dry herb. 2.5 mg; Bellis perennis equiv. dry whole plant 2.5 mg; Bryonia alba equiv. dry root 200μg; Hypericum perforatum equiv. dry whole plant 200μg, Kalmia latifolia equiv. dry leaf 200μg; Ledum palustre equiv. dry leafy twig 2.5 mg; Ranunculus bulbosus equiv. dry whole plant 200μg; Ruta graveolens equiv. dry herb. 200μg and 2 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Apis mel. 1X, Belladonna 2C, Camphora 2C, Rhus tox. 3X, Strontium carb. 5C and Symphytum 12X.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Gently massage the cream into the affected areas.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Gentle exercise is an important part of managing arthritis. Ask your chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist to help you work out a plan.
- Tai chi and warm water exercise classes are ideal for many people with arthritis. Your local council can tell you about classes in your area.
- Use hot packs to help get stiff joints moving and use cold packs to relieve the pain of hot, inflamed joints.
- Keep to a healthy body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Stay positive and make time to enjoy activities that help to distract you from your pain.