Arnicaeze Kids' Bumps & Bruises 75g
Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises Cream for bumped elbows and knees, playground bruises, sporting aches, pains and sprains. They’re all part of everyday life when you have active growing kids!
Kids' Arnicaeze Bumps & Bruises contains Arnica Montana, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve bumps, bruises, strains, sprains and sore muscles.
Use the RICER principle during the first 48–72 hours following a soft tissue injury to encourage healing and reduce inflammation:
- R = Rest the injured part, avoiding as much movement as possible. Don’t put any weight on the injured part.
- I = Ice the injured area using an ice pack, crushed or cubed ice or a packet of frozen peas wrapped in a clean tea towel. Apply ice to the injured area for 20 minutes every 2 hours. Don’t apply ice directly to skin.
- C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage. Make sure that the bandage isn’t too tight.
- E = Elevate the injured limb and place it on a pillow for comfort and support.
- R = Refer to a healthcare professional such as a doctor or physiotherapist for correct diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
How to use
Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Gently massage the cream into the injured area.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.