Baby & Child Pain & Fever 50mL
Baby & Child Pain & Fever includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from pain and mild fever. Baby & Child Pain & Fever may be used in babies from 6 months of age: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is in pain or has a mild fever, they may:
- be irritable, miserable and teary
- look generally unwell
- have flushed cheeks
- be warm to touch.
If you are concerned about your child’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Offer your child plenty of clear fluids while they have a fever, but don’t be worried if they don’t have much of an appetite for a couple of days.
- Keep your child lightly dressed while they have a fever.
- Your child will need extra rest while their body fights the infection that is causing their pain or mild fever. Toddlers and older children will enjoy resting by sitting on the couch with some colouring books, reading books, favourite music or DVDs.
- All babies under 12 months with fever should be seen by a doctor. Also contact your doctor if you are concerned about a fever in a child of any age, or if it doesn’t improve within 24 hours.
How to use
Infants and children 6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 6X; Belladonna 6X; Cimicifuga 6X; Euphorbium 6X; Ferrum phos. 6X; Gelsemium 6X; Merc. sol. 12X; Pulsatilla 6X.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose