Baby & Child Teething Gel 20g
Baby & Child Teething Gel includes ingredients such as soothing Chamomile, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve the pain, discomfort and irritability of teething. Baby & Child Teething may be used from birth.
Babies don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your baby is teething, they may:
- have red swollen gums
- chew or gnaw at their gums (and anything else they can get hold of!)
- rub their cheeks and pull their ears
- be irritable and have more restless sleep
- show less interest in their food.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- A refrigerated teething ring can be soothing for your baby to chew on.
- Gently massage your baby’s gums with your own little finger or with some ice.
- Give your baby lots of extra cuddles and comfort.
- Ask family members and friends for help look after bub so you can look after yourself too. Make sure you get some extra rest and time out during the day, especially if you are not getting a good night's sleep.
- Teething may cause slightly loose bowel motions, but it’s important to know that teething does not cause diarrhoea. Always see your healthcare professional if your baby has diarrhoea.
How to use
Apply a small amount with your finger, gently massaging along the gums. Repeat every half hour until symptoms are relieved. Clean hands before use.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 1g contains 10 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 30C; Actaea spicata 3X; Belladonna 30C; Chamomilla 30C; Colocynthis 6C; Kreosotum 6C; Merc. sol. 6C; Nux vomica 6C; Silicea 6C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactosea