Arnicaeze Plus Pain Relief Spray 125mL
Arnicaeze Plus Pain Relief Spray combines the anti-inflammatory herb Arnica with essential oils traditionally used to help relieve muscular aches and pains and symptoms of sprains, strains and bruises often associated with sporting injuries. This spray makes an ideal addition to your sports bag and is particularly useful for areas that are sensitive, hard to reach or sore to touch.
Remember to warm-up and warm-down to help reduce the risk of injury and sore muscles:
- Warming-up helps to increase body temperature and blood flow to muscles, prepares your body for exercise and reduces the chance of muscle injury.
- Start with 5 minutes of brisk walking, light jogging or cycling.
- Then stretch the muscles you will be using in your sport. Only stretch warm muscles and ask your physio or sports trainer about the best stretches for your sport.
- After training or playing, always include a warm-down with a few minutes of brisk walking, light jogging or cycling and stretching the muscles you have used. This helps to remove waste products from muscles, to reduce muscle stiffness and to improve recovery.
How to use
Shake well before use. Apply liberally on affected and surrounding areas 4-6 times daily as needed. Lightly rub in and re-apply if needed, reducing to once or twice a day as the condition improves. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Apply topical sprays liberally to the affected and surrounding areas and lightly rub in.
- If you are pregnant, check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each gram contains Arnica montana extract equiv. Dry flower 55 mg, Rosemary Oil 55 mg, Peppermint Oil 50 mg, Eucalyptus Oil 20 mg. Also contains Ethanol.