Brauer Kids Liquid Iron with Vitamin B
Brauer Kids Liquid Iron with Vitamin B is a dietary supplement that may assist the healthy growth, development and vitality of your children. Gentle on tummies* and 99.9% sugar-free, this product contains essential nutrients which may assist red blood cell formation and support a healthy immune system. It also contains bioavailable forms of Vitamin B6, B12 and B9, as well as a delicious flavour in an easy-to-administer liquid format!
Warnings/Storage: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of Iron deficiency conditions. Contains potassium sorbate.
How to use
Shake well before use and use the metric measuring device provided.
12 months and over: 5mL once daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. 7 to 12 months: as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Ensure your kids are getting their optimal intake of the 5 food groups
- If you have any concerns about your child's health, visit your healthcare professional
- Don't overheat vegetables when cooking as it can damage the vitamins within
- Keep mealtimes fresh and fun to help avoid fussy eating
- Explore alternative dietary sources of vitamins and minerals
Each 5mL dose contains: Ferric pyrophosphate (equiv. to elemental Iron 5mg) 16.6mg, Levomefolate glucosamine (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 75 micrograms) 135 micrograms, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) 250 micrograms) 440 micrograms, Mecobalamin (Vit. B12) 0.45 micrograms
*Sunactive Fe® Iron is gentle on the stomach and is a registered international trademark of Taiyo Kakagu co. LTD Japan.