Calm Oral Liquid 200mL
Calm Oral Liquid includes ingredients such as Passionflower and Zinc which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress and mild anxiety. Calm may therefore help you to relax and unwind, helping you to cope better with the effects of stress and provide temporary relief from symptoms including irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 10 mL.
Children 6 – 12 years: 5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Shake the bottle before use. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) equiv. dry fruit 5 μg, Chamaelirium luteum (False Unicorn Root) equiv. dry root and rhiz. 5 μg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) equiv. dry flowering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Ignatia 4X, 500 μL; Nux vomica 6C, 16.7 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 2X, 600 nL; Sepia 1X, 500 nL and Zincum metallicum 8X, 500 nL.