Calm Oral Spray 20mL
Calm Oral Spray includes ingredients such as Passionflower and Zinc which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress and mild anxiety. Calm may therefore help you to relax and unwind, helping you to cope better with the effects of stress and provide temporary relief from symptoms including irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains ethanol. Contains homeopathic ingredients. Store below 30°C.
Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it may make a difference.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy one of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
Directions for use.
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays (520 μL).
Children 6 – 12 years: 2 sprays (260 μL).
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 1 mL contains: Cocculus 4X, 50 μL; Helonias 4X, 50 μL; Ignatia 4X, 50 μL; Nux vom. 6C, 1.67 μL; Passiflora 1X, 50 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 5X, 60 μL; Sepia 4X, 50 μL and Zincum met. 10X, 5 μL.