Calm Tablets 60
Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet.
Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 2.9 μL of equal parts of: Cocculus 4X; Helonias 4X; Ignatia 4X; Nux vom. 6C; Passiflora 1X; Phosphoricum acidum 5X; Sepia 4X; Zincum met. 10X.