Mood & Anxiety Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20mL
Mood and Anxiety Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray includes Cherry Plum, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem flower essences traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mood swings, and to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Talk to someone about how you are feeling — perhaps a friend or a counsellor.
- Allow time to reflect on your emotions, but also plan enjoyable and meaningful activities to fill your day. Having some small goals each day gives us purpose and provides a great feeling of achievement.
- Get outside and enjoy some physical activity every day – the park and the beach are wonderfully restoring places to go for a walk when you are feeling down. You might like to do this alone or ask a friend to join you.
- Eat small meals that contain plenty of wholegrains and some good quality protein up to 6 times a day. This helps to keep blood sugar levels stable which can help with mood swings.
- Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol.
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 sprays.
Children 2–12 years: 1 spray.
Apply spray onto your tongue 4 times a day or spray into some water or fruit juice and sip 4 times a day. If necessary, you may repeat the dose every 15 to 30 minutes, reducing to hourly, until the condition improves. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Store your Bach Flower Remedy in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 1 mL contains flower essences of Clematis (Clematis vitalba) 150 mcL, Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) 150 mcL, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) 150 mcL, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) 150 mcL, Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) 150 mcL and Scleranthus (Scleranthus annuus) 250 mcL.