Brauer Saline Ultra Nasal Spray
Brauer Saline Ultra Nasal Spray is a saline solution that contains Eucalyptus and Peppermint oil, which are traditionally used in aromatherapy for the relief of nasal congestion and for the relief of symptoms of mild coughs, colds and sinusitis.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Do not use if sensitive to benzalkonium chloride. Store below 30°C. This product should be used by only one person. Do not use if carton seal is broken.
Directions for use
Shake well before use. For adults only.
Adults: Administer 1 spray (120 μL) into each nostril every 4 hours.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each 1 mL contains 8 mg of sodium chloride, 1.5 mg of Eucalyptus Oil and 1.5 mg of Peppermint Oil.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Drink lots of fluid to stay hydrated and to help thin mucus
- Use saline products before eating and at night to help clear the nose and make yourself more comfortable
- Ensure hands are washed regularly to prevent transmission of germs
- Take a long hot shower as the steam will help to clear the nose
- At night, prop yourself up with a couple of pillows to help make breathing easier