Sinus Oral Spray 20ml
Sinus Oral Spray includes ingredients such as Silica and Purple Pasque Flower that are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and sinus pain.
- If you keep getting sinusitis, try to work out if there is a trigger that you can avoid or that can be treated. For example, you may need to avoid certain allergens or get better treatment for hayfever or dental disease.
- A steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added may help to relieve sinus congestion. You can repeat this every couple of hours throughout the day.
- Try holding a comfortably hot compress against the painful areas of your face.
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Contains equal parts of: Belladonna 30C, Hepar sulfuris 6C, Kali bichromicum 6C, Pulsatilla 4X, Silicea 6C.