Sleep Oral Liquid 200mL
Sleep Oral Liquid contains homeopathic potencies of Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Contains hydroxybenzoates. Contain homeopathic ingredients. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Store below 30°C.
Tips to Help Relieve Sleeplessness
- Try to identify the root of your sleeplessness and implement strategies to address it.
- Try using an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a routine for 30–60 minutes to try and relax you for sleep. Try a warm bath, relaxing music or light reading to help you unwind.
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening.
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Take half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, talk to your health professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.