Sore Throat Oral Spray 20mL
Sore Throat Oral Spray includes ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve symptoms of a sore throat such as pain, burning, and inflammation.
- Try gargling with warm salty water.
- Soothe your throat and keep it moist with plenty of warm fluids: herbal tea and chicken or miso soup are great choices.
- Stay in a warm environment and breathe through your nose.
- Keep your cold to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
- Rest your voice!
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, ever 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Getting the most from your Brauer product
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store your homeopathic medicine in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Contains equal parts of: Ammonium causticum4C, Apis mellifica 5C, Arsenicum album 4C, Aurum metallicum 5C, Belladonna 4C, Bryonia 3X, Echinacea angustifolia 3C, Ferrum phosphoricum 5C, Lachesis 6C, Mercurius solubilis 6C.